Chef Salad "Dominican Style"
This dominican style chef salad is an excelent appetizer for any meal. I love its colors and the tasty flavor of all the mixed ingredients. It's a delicious dominican recipe that you can put together really fast and easy.
- 1 lb boiled potatoes cut into slices
- 1 cup cooked brocoli
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- Lettuce (all you want)
- 1 cup petit pois peas
- 6 stuffed olives cut into wheels
- 1 boiled egg cut into slices
- Cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 1 chicken flavor bouillon cube (Maggi or Knorr, in the hispanic section of your supermarket)
- 3 oz white vinegar
- 1/2 cup lukewarm olive oil (try to use extra virgin, it's healthier)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (low fat is much better)
- Ground pepper to taste
Put the lettuce in a salad bowl, add the potatoes, the sliced tomatoes, the boiled egg, the stuffed olives and the brocoli. Fit all these ingredients nicely and decorate with petit pois peas and cherry tomatoes.
Make the dressing by dissolving the chicken flavor bouillon cube in lukewarm olive oil and let it cool down. Add the rest of the ingredients and your dressing is ready for this tasty dominican style chef salad. Enjoy!
Copyright © 2009. MyDominicanFood.com. All Rights Reserved.
The content available in MyDominicanFood.com is for information purposes only and does not
offer warranty of any kind, implied or expressed. Visitors who use this website and rely
on any information do so at their own risk. Responsability of any harm or loss can not be
accepted by the author.